Sunday 17 May 2009

Zizzi, Highgate

1 Hampstead Lane
Highgate
London
N6 4RS
(see map at the bottom)

We went to Zizzi the other day and I regretted it. We decided to give Zizzi another chance after last time having a rather poor experience I wont be a making that mistake again.

First time I went to Zizzi I had a pizza, however the pizza is clearly a victim of severe corporate cost-cutting. I ordered a margarita with parma ham however what I actually got was pizza base, tomato paste, and thats about it! There was one tiny blob of ham, yes a blob of ham. This pizza was embarrassingly bad. I was going to send it back however I really did not want to wait another 45minutes.

So on my second visit I decided to avoid the pizza and order the spaghetti carbonnara. The restaurant was completely empty as it was 5pm, yet it still took 40minutes before my meal arrived. When it did arrive I was disappointed yet again by the bland meal. There is nothing special about the food. There is nothing special about the restaurant as a whole.

To top all things off, on both visits we had the most perverted waiter ever. Gumjoy girl is rather attractive there is no denying this however. Is really necessary to gawp on her. When I went to the toilet he pounced. Not acceptable Mr. Waiter man.

But anyways. I wouldn't recommend you eat here UNLESS you click the link below and download the discount coupon. The coupon makes your evening a whole lot cheaper and to be honest that makes it just about bearable





View Gumjoy Restaurant Guide in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment